KLC Placement Services Sdn. Bhd (“KLC”) (918214-D) is registered with the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia. Since its establishment, KLC with its team of highly qualified and dedicated counselors has been providing competent and professional student consultancy and placement services.
Over the years, KLC has successfully emerged as the most prominent, trustworthy and favored one-stop centre for higher education amongst Malaysian students. The CEO of KLC, Dato’ Dr. Margali is also the President of Malaysian Association of Student Placement Agents (“MASPA”).
To create a platform where every deserving Malaysian student has the opportunity to a world class tertiary education in their pursuit to realize their dreams and aspirations.
- To be a one-stop, hassle free centre for processing the admission of students to institutions of higher education.
- Being a trustworthy and dependable shoulder for students throughout their whole tertiary education journey.
- KLC is the leading pioneer in the field of student placement with more than 20 years of experience under its belt.
- KLC has successfully placed more than 20,000 students in reputable universities abroad. Most of them have graduated and are practicing in their respective field of study worldwide.
- KLC has far-reaching collaboration with reputable educational institutions worldwide, in countries such as INDIA, RUSSIA, CHINA, USA, UK, INDONESIA, PHILIPPINES, POLAND, SINGAPORE, BANGLADESH and AUSTRALIA.
- KLC works closely with various government authorities such as Ministry of Higher Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Immigration Department. We also engage with the Malaysian and foreign embassies to ensure the welfare of KLC students
- KLC engages foreign staffs and university personnel in every university to take care of the welfare and needs of the students during their stay in the respective countries.
- KLC assists in arrangement of flight tickets, hostels, visa and personally accompanies the students abroad.
- KLC assists students to obtain Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) and clearance letter.
- KLC creates a platform for “study & work abroad” programmes which creates job opportunities upon completion of studies.
KLC assists student and their parents in financial planning by assisting in obtaining loans and scholarships from Financial Institutions, Cooperatives, goverment and non-governmental sectors:-
- Scholarship by KLC Foundation
- Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) withdrawal from – Account ll
- Yayasan – Yayasan Negeri
- The Maju Institute of Educational Development (MIED)
- Tan Sri Manikavasagam Fund
- National Land Finance Cooperative Society
- Cooperative Loans for parents who are working with goverment / semi government
- Personal loan from Bank Rakyat
- Local Bank Loans
- JPA and Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Loans available from 2nd Year onwards.
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA)