STUDY IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh, officially known as the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is a sovereign state in South Asia. It is becoming the top destination for Malaysian students who are keen in obtaining a world class, internationally recognised Veterinary Science degree. Bangladesh is fast becoming the first choice because:
- High standard of education which is at par to India
- Fully recognised by the respective authority councils in Malaysia, World Body and UNESCO
- NO ENTRANCE EXAM. Admission is based on academic results.
- Very affordable tuition fees – USD 5000 per year.
- Free university hostel provided for the entire duration of study.
- Low cost of living in Bangladesh – RM 300 per month.
- Minimal adaptation in terms of climate, food and culture.
- Lecture hall, hostel and teaching hospital are all located within the campus area.
All universities in Bangladesh are Government Universities and their intake is in January / February each year.