WCC Aviation Inc
Founded and organized in the year 1994, WCC is registered with the Air Transportation Office (ATO) with Agency No.9402 and with Technical Education and Skill Development Authority (TESDA-NCR) Recognition No.V-0032096. It is affiliated with the Philippine Air Force Air Reserve Connand and is accredited at the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation. WCC is a reputable educational system with campuses in Caloocan City, Antipolo City and Quezon City. WCC is committed to train professionals who will exemplify the Be-Attitudes of the school – a person of integrity, excellent, compassionate, God-fearing and servant leader.
WCC is the first institution in Manila to offer Flying License integrated with Degree in Aviation Management from USA. WCC trains Commercial pilot for commercial planes, cargo planes and also for helicopter from various airlines internationally. Graduates from WCC are fully equipped with pilot license, a degree in Aviation Management (optional) and ready to be absorbed in international airlines.
WCC Aviation Inc
- WCC is the first institution in Manila to offfer Flying License integrated with Degree in Aviation Management from USA.
- WCC graduates are fully equipped with CPL (Commercial Pilot License), PPL (Private Pilot License), IR (Instrument Rating) and ME (Multi Engine).
- Graduate with a minimum of 230 flying hours.
- WCC is the first and only training institution to own and operate an airfield.
- WCC operates its own domestic airlines, Persada Airline.
- Hostel : A 60 room resort facility that houses the students (and guests), with amenities for dining and recreation.
- Food : All kinds of food readily available, (including halal food).
- Cost of Living : Approximately RM600 per month / per student.
- Currency exchange : RM7.30 @ 100 Philippines Peso.