Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU), formerly known as Russian State Medical University (RSMU) is situated in the heart of Moscow. RNRMU is one of the oldest medical schools, and one of the most prominent and respectful in the country and abroad. Every year an estimated 250 Malaysian students enroll in this university. Hostel is provided.
The medical faculty is the oldest and the largest department of hte University. The training is effected on more than 50 medical specialties. The training includes lectures, tutorial, practical and clinical training.
During the first 2 years student study fundamental discipline, which are necessary for further training in clinics. These are biology, chemistry, physics, human anatomy, histology, Latin, Russian language and others.
Currently there are more than 1000 Malaysian students in RNRMU. SPM student can do foundation in science in KL (January 2011) with forecast results and continue first year in September 2011. Hostel is provided.
About Russian National Research Medical University
- One of the most prominent, respectful, and oldest medical university in Russia.
- Situated in the heart of Moscow, convenient and easy accesibility for student.
- Hostel : Provided within the campus itself.
- Place of Worship : Mosque, churches, temple available for students.
- Food : All kinds of food are available (including halal food).
- Cost of living : Approximately RM700 per month/ per student.
- Currency exchange : RM1@8 Russian Ruble.
- Currently, there are approximately 1000 Malaysian students in RNRMU.
Affiliation with other Institution
- The Puancare University, France.
- Institute of Medical Biological Physics, Liepzig, Germany.
- Clinic of Rhine-Westfallien High Medical School Aahen, Germany.
- Berlin University, Germany.
- Oncological Center Fox Chase, Philadelphia, USA.
- Oxford and London Universities, Great Britain.