Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy is a major center for training medical practitioners in one of the largest regions of the European part of Russia. In June 1994 it got a status of the State Medical Academy.
About Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
- Faculty of General Medicine : About half of all the students of the Academy specialize in Surgery, Therapy, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Neurology etc.
- Pediatric Faculty : Physicians are taught here to treat children. The Regional Pediatric Hospital and the Institute of Pediatric Research have been selected as teaching hospitals.
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine : Specialists are trained here to implement the main prophylactic principles of public health to prevent diseases.
- Hostel : Outside campus area, about 1 1/2 hours from main campus.
- Place of Worship : Mosque, churches and temple available for students.
- Food : All kinds of food are available (including halal food).
- Cost of living : Approximately RM700 per month/ per student.