Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) is located north of buzzling Bandung. It started as a single faculty and today has twenty six (26) faculties including medical related studies. Amenities in the vibrant campus include a book shop, post office, cafeteria & clinic.
Institut Teknologi Bandung
- A world renowned education institution, affiliated with many other world class universities and institution.
- Hostel : Provided for the students.
- Place of Worship : Mosque, churches, temple available for students.
- Food : All kinds of food readily available (including halal food).
- Cost of living : Approximately RM700 per month / per students.
- Currency exchange : RM1 @ 2750 Indonesian Rupiah.
- Pharmacy programme conducted in English.
- Currently, there are approximately 150 Malaysian students in ITB.
- Credit transfer for Diploma in Pharmacy students accepted (T&C apply).
Affiliation with other Institution
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- The Institute National Polytechnique Toulouse, France (INPT)
- University Kyoto, Japan
- University Chiba, Japan
- Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- The Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- University of Iowa, US
- University of Kentucky, US