STUDY IN INDONESIA
Indonesia, the largest archipelago country in the world is located in Southeast Asia and is a Malaysian neighbouring country. Indonesia is made up of 5 large islands namely Sumatera, Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Irian Jaya and some 13,000 small islands. Indonesia is a popular destination among aspiring Malaysian students to pursue their tertiary education especially in the field of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Veterinary Science.
- World class quality education which is accepted worldwide
- Fully recognised by the respective authority councils in Malaysia and WHO
- Indonesian Public Universities are well equipped with world class facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Low cost of living
- Minimal adaptation in terms of climate, food and culture
- Little or almost no language barrier
- Close to home
- Extensive practical and clinical experiences as Indonesian Government Hospitals have a high number of in house and out patients.
Indonesian Public Universities requires all students to sit and pass an entrance exam to gain admission into their respective universities.
List of Universities that offers Dentistry
Universitas Sumatera Utara (USU)
Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Universitas Padjadjaran (UNPAD)
Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR)