STUDY IN POLAND
- Joint International Degrees with top Ivy League universities from USA, Britian, Denmark and Germany.
- Internships in Poland and internationally in Europe, USA and Asia
- Erasmus programme which oﬀ ers the possibility of studying abroad at other European universities for a period of 6 months with study grants.
- Careers Service Department helps students and graduates in the shift from learning to job-searching, establishing contacts with employers and popularising the labour market’s policies and practices. Their services include:
- Organising job interviews for students
- Organising vocational training in Poland and abroad.
- Multicultural University – UITM has a diverse student community with over 1800 international students from 24 countries worldwide.
- International Accreditations
- Impressive Computing Facilities – Information kiosk, Virtual University, Electronic ID Card
- The system of education at UITM is designed to be student friendly with top notch student services :-
- Accommodation – the International Office and Admissions Office help students find accommodation in the city.
- Free teaching material is provided on CDs and employs internet technology for this purpose.
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) – The European Commission encourages student exchanges between academic institutions. ECTS is recognised by each and every European Union Country.
AVIATION MANAGEMENT – 3 years
Tuition Fees : Euro 1500 per semester
- To meet requirements of ongoing development in the aviation industry. This field of study is extremely relevant for students.
- The course gives students the opportunity to acquire knowledge in economics as well as aviation and airline management with special emphasis placed on airport and airline management.
- Graduates shall be employed by airports and airline companies in middle managerial positions.